Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
David's GameMaster Application. I_vote_lcapDavid's GameMaster Application. I_voting_barDavid's GameMaster Application. I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
David's GameMaster Application. I_vote_lcapDavid's GameMaster Application. I_voting_barDavid's GameMaster Application. I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

David's GameMaster Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
David
David

[BG]Reputation : 3

David's GameMaster Application. Empty
PostSubject: David's GameMaster Application.   David's GameMaster Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 pm

*Name:
David, call me dav if you want.

*In Game Name:
- Anonymous Lv. 140 Blade
- Immortality Lv. 60 Assist

Gener:
Male.

*Reigon:
Western Europe, NL.

*Time Zone:
GMT +1.

*Past Expierance:
Been GM on KingFlyFF for 1 and a half year, Also been admin for a while but couldn't take all the stress.

*Why You Want To Be A GM:
I would like to be a GameMaster because ;
- Ability to help people.
I Really miss helping people like good old times, The way people say thank you GM and stuff just cheers me up,seeing that I always there trying to answeri up to 30 PM's in once. And to be honnest, Yeah enough spare time so...

*What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:
If I had the abilities / powers to change KF, I would change :
- The GameMaster Support
Because there should be a live support up by now, that contains all email's + info about GM's.

*How long have you played
Been her since Himachi KingFlyFF, so that's like 2 years now.

About you:
Just finished high school,did my exams... ( getting the results on 16th june)
If I pass I will go to college next year and follow an ICT study. (C+ ; C++ ; HTML ; PHP)

Extra Information:
I know the commands, so dont need to study again.
Familiar with the rules and I can take care of situations without help.

Thanks for reading my application, I appreciate it.
Feel free to post reactions / comments on wether you like it or not.
Hope to see you ingame,

Kinda regards David.
Back to top Go down
Sado`
Sado`

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: David's GameMaster Application.   David's GameMaster Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:42 pm

GL David ^^
Back to top Go down
eFusion
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: David's GameMaster Application.   David's GameMaster Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Good Luck mate

I guess you have more chance to get a gm then i do Very Happy

-Chakra/Kotetsu
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: David's GameMaster Application.   David's GameMaster Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: David's GameMaster Application.   David's GameMaster Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:52 am

Dav, Your Beast Bro. GL
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: David's GameMaster Application.   David's GameMaster Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:05 am

Thanks, its appreciated guys, although probably not gunne work out ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David's GameMaster Application.   David's GameMaster Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David's GameMaster Application.
Page 1 of 1