Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Sayanora GM App I_vote_lcapSayanora GM App I_voting_barSayanora GM App I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Sayanora GM App I_vote_lcapSayanora GM App I_voting_barSayanora GM App I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Sayanora GM App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayanora

[BG]Reputation : 0

Sayanora GM App Empty
PostSubject: Sayanora GM App   Sayanora GM App Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:18 pm

*Name:
Sayanora

*In Game Name:
Saya/Sayanora

Gener:
Female

*Reigon:
England

*Time Zone:
GMT

*Past Expierance:
I played E-flyff Ever Since 2005 I played it since V5, it was fun and stuff. I got a Lv. 109 AoE RM (Not anymore since Prevention is fucked). I was a GM for Caali KingFlyFF for 4 month before I was promoted to Admin. I was Admin for 6 month or more, In that time I had used SQL Databases, I managed to change databases, change values, change Monster HP etc and make Warp Zones (Admin). When I was a GM, I did what everyone did, I helped players, did events and keep the peace. When I was a GM, on Caali flyff, the main issue for GM's was people who had the One Hit Bug, it was hard to tell if someone had alot of rebirths, or they were bugged. I got married, on KingFlyFF, twice and I have held 2~3 weddings for other people on Kingflyff, which they enjoyed. Before BG came, I was a GM for KingFlyFF V14 BETA test and the real game. I was known for my hard events, only the people who wanted to do an event managed to win.

*Why You Want To Be A GM:
I want to be GM because, I've played FlyFF ever since it came out for europe (2005) So I have alot of knowlage about FlyFF in general. I have expierence in All forms of commands, so I don't need to be taught how to be a GM. I also want to be a GM so I can help people get on with the game and make a better kingflyff for the future. I also have a lot of spare time and I have nothing to do so it would be good to find something to do.

*How long have you played
1, almost 2 years.

About you:
I'm 22 years old, Female. I live in england (Obviously) I am honest and trustworthy. I have an ECDL (European Computers Driver Licence) And a A-Level Computer Practicioning Qualifications. I have good english skills. If you were to ask my friends, I don't know what they'd say about me, probably that I'm nice or kind and a bit of a bitch. One thing though, If someone starts on me, I'll make sure not to use my GM Powers to resolve my own fights/conflicts.

Extra Information:
I've made GM Handbooks and GM/Admin Templetes (As the one Selena had posted on the forum). I am an overall very expiernced person in GM'ing and handling to community etc. I made my own V14 Server for fun and to see what the V14 Server Files/Database is like, It was fun and hard. If I don't get GM, I should hope whoever does, is good at what they do.

Thank you for reading
Sincerely
Sayanora
Back to top Go down
David
David

[BG]Reputation : 3

Sayanora GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayanora GM App   Sayanora GM App Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Good luck, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

[BG]Reputation : 0

Sayanora GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayanora GM App   Sayanora GM App Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Saya from Caali, I Remember You as well. Its A good app. I witnessed you in your prime as a GM and Admin on KingFlyff Caali. I know your work and i know you get things done.

Good Luck Saya,
~Balmung
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sayanora GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayanora GM App   Sayanora GM App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sayanora GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: KingFlyff :: GM and Admin :: GM Applications-
Jump to: