Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
New Private Server! I_vote_lcapNew Private Server! I_voting_barNew Private Server! I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
New Private Server! I_vote_lcapNew Private Server! I_voting_barNew Private Server! I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

New Private Server!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cwissy
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

New Private Server! Empty
PostSubject: New Private Server!   New Private Server! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Tired of disconnecting everyday in KingFlyff?

Worry no more! Sign Up at http://www.failgamerz.net/index.php

...Fail Flyff!

Even the King got owned by fail.

Already downloaded KingFlyff? Just go to Neuz notepad in your Kingflyff folder, scroll down, and change the IP to "66.109.24.84"
Save it. Then use Loader.exe!

Welcome to Fail Flyff!
Back to top Go down

New Private Server!
Page 1 of 1