Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Tanajane's appication I_vote_lcapTanajane's appication I_voting_barTanajane's appication I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Tanajane's appication I_vote_lcapTanajane's appication I_voting_barTanajane's appication I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Tanajane's appication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tanajanexd
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Tanajane's appication Empty
PostSubject: Tanajane's appication   Tanajane's appication Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:58 am

Kingflyff GM Application:Game moderator/Chat moderator

In Game Name:Tanajane (jane for short)

Time Zone:GMT+8

Langauge:English and filipino

What You Can Do For The Server As A Game Master:as a GM, all i can do for the server is to guide players in any various problems in game, and make the players have fun likes having some events, and also who can enforces the game rules,spammers, player killers, cheaters, and hackers. being a GM you must respect your players not to abuse your powers.

Why Should We Hire You?:You guys hire me basically ive been a quick minds, helpful, active, well determined and being a respect to both Gm/players. I will be cooperative and have strong imaginations in any decision that comes up in my mind.i played King flyff eversince i also experience wipe out here but its just one time cause of some are Gm rude in game but its okay cause Selena and friends are respected one.

Active Time:24/7 anytime just contact me at my msn, just say me ingame

Is Their Anything Else We Should Know About You?:Ive been playing official Philippines level up flyff in 5 years and played private server for 1 year. ive been a Gm /Cm in carbonflyff so i know the satisfaction of players but the owner CLosed ther server due to important matter.when i was GM there, i helped a lot o f players to maintain a good community on that server and i wanted also to support kingflyff as ive done there.
Back to top Go down

Tanajane's appication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: KingFlyff :: GM and Admin :: GM Applications-
Jump to: