Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Can You Guys Please Click? I_vote_lcapCan You Guys Please Click? I_voting_barCan You Guys Please Click? I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Can You Guys Please Click? I_vote_lcapCan You Guys Please Click? I_voting_barCan You Guys Please Click? I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Can You Guys Please Click?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hibari
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Can You Guys Please Click? Empty
PostSubject: Can You Guys Please Click?   Can You Guys Please Click? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:09 pm

http://www.psncodegenerator.com/?i=367387
I Want to see if its not a scam..
8 People 2 Go!

thankyou

Last edited by Hibari on Tue May 04, 2010 5:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Please Click?   Can You Guys Please Click? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:47 pm

I really don't know lol honestly you have to be careful with websites that offer free stuff. Sometimes it looks legit but then you end up losing your stuff in a second.

Idk it looks like a scam to me ><
Back to top Go down
Hibari
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Please Click?   Can You Guys Please Click? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:59 pm

My friend says he got his $50 and they gonna send psn $20 to him.
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Please Click?   Can You Guys Please Click? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:27 pm

ya ... i smell scam or hack
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Please Click?   Can You Guys Please Click? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:00 pm

yeah, I wouldn't trust this. Be careful bud >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Guys Please Click?   Can You Guys Please Click? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can You Guys Please Click?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: KingFlyff :: Discussions :: General-
Jump to: