Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
An alternative to Paint.net. I_vote_lcapAn alternative to Paint.net. I_voting_barAn alternative to Paint.net. I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
An alternative to Paint.net. I_vote_lcapAn alternative to Paint.net. I_voting_barAn alternative to Paint.net. I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

An alternative to Paint.net.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayanora

[BG]Reputation : 0

An alternative to Paint.net. Empty
PostSubject: An alternative to Paint.net.   An alternative to Paint.net. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Alot of people use paint.net to edit cloaks etc.
Here is another Designer to play around with.
You will need to save the files from
DDS to JPG in order to use them on this site.
And then save them back to use them.

http://www.sumopaint.com/home/
Here is what I did on it, in 5 minutes.

An alternative to Paint.net. 3333-1
Back to top Go down

An alternative to Paint.net.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: KingFlyff :: KingFlyff Customization :: Re-Coloring/Glows/SFX Customizations-
Jump to: