Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Fix the mobs please.. I_vote_lcapFix the mobs please.. I_voting_barFix the mobs please.. I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Fix the mobs please.. I_vote_lcapFix the mobs please.. I_voting_barFix the mobs please.. I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Fix the mobs please..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anarki
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Fix the mobs please.. Empty
PostSubject: Fix the mobs please..   Fix the mobs please.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:03 pm

I don't know if anyone else has noticed.. kinda hard not too really.
Every small mob is totally screwed.
Every Azria mob is totally screwed too.

Been 2 days and this is still going on. when is it going to be fixed?
No wonder so many people have looked for other servers.

You attack a mob and get killed by a single crit, even on a full stam knight.
wth?
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

Fix the mobs please.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix the mobs please..   Fix the mobs please.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:26 pm

i know right even with a d cloak im getting pwned @.@
Back to top Go down

Fix the mobs please..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: BloodyGamerz Is Back :: Bloody Suggestions!-
Jump to: