Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) I_vote_lcapKyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) I_voting_barKyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) I_vote_lcapKyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) I_voting_barKyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

[BG]Reputation : 0

Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Empty
PostSubject: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Allright I am sorry if you find one more of my app but I was searching for it and can't find it so I decided to make another one because I think old one got deleted.
Sorry :3

*Name: Sabina

*In Game Name: Epickyra

Gener: Female

*Reigon: Europe/Croatia

*Time Zone: GMT +1

*Past Expierance:
I've been playing FlyFF games for 5-6 years now and I have a lot of experience as a GM on private servers.I used to be a head GM or as we used to call it in game Admin on FlyForLegend but I left because staff was immature and of course that server failed hard.

I have also been a GM on WoW private server InfusionWoW and I know all commands for FlyFF and WoW.
Been playing original Flyff for 3 years and private servers about 3 years. Smile

*Why You Want To Be A GM:
Because I think I am a very responsible Gm and because I want to change and make the community a better place,I am friendly and I love to work with people, always looking for fun and always helpful.I don't mind if players pm me because I try to answer on all the questions that they ask. When I am a GM on server,I always give my best ^^. I advertise it through social networks,other websites etc.
I am trying to be as much as hardworking as I can get.
I love the in game work and I'm looking forward becoming a member of the staff.
I am very patient person and I want the server be as much as popular as it can get.
Hopefully I can manage that it beats up DemonFlyFF in popularity.

*What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:
I wouldn't,I like it just the way it is but if I got any ideas I will let you know xD.
Nah just kidding Razz well,it's not a change it's just an ''upgrade'' like,helping the comunity to grow bigger. I am sure that I can arrange that.If that's the word.
also I can make adds for advertising the server and stuff,
I can do marketing and all that stuff online.

*How long have you played:
as I've said, FlyFF in general about 6 years but KingFlyFF for about a week and I've allready seen everything you people have done and I think its a briliant work ^_^

About you:
Well,I'm 20 years old femal, I dropped out of college and now I'm working.I can be on my pc almost all day,90% of my day.
About the college stuff:
professors very very unfair due giving points and grades so I decided to quit and find a job then after summer get on another college.
I can say I am very smart person,I love science.
I am funny,optimistic and easy to work with. I am always in a search for good laugh or something that will make me end up rolling on floor laughing.
I also speak English better than I write it xD.
I love to hang out on Ventrillo,Teamspeak and Skype.
I also think that I am only Croatian on this server Surprised .....
And yes,people say that I have specific accent when I speak in English...Although I can't judge that 'cuz I can't hear myself xD

Extra Information:
I wanted to help FlyForFuria as a GM. so I wanted to talk to the owner about my GM position but they completely ignored it and they got mad that I have said that they are immature always,but I mean always chatting in ''note'' section so all players can see it.
I didn't mean any harm,but they got insulted.
Anyways,I hope you guys liked my app,I am looking forward to co-operate with people on this server. Smile
Thank you
Kyra ^_^

P.S.
you can also contact me through my msn:

devilka-@hotmail.com

Or add me on skype:

kyra990

Hugz n Kissez to y'all Smile Wink Cool

Last edited by Kyraz on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ariy
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: xd   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Very goood APP yes! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:02 pm

thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Im am the owner of InfusionWoW the private wow server that Kyra was (i say was becuz i closed the server) a game master, she was a great gamemaster on wow and she only just started playing not to long ago, but yet even know she new nothing about the game's content she could still help players and help move the server along. She has been playing flyff private server's for 4 years im pretty sure she is capable of gm'ing a flyff server.anyway good luck to you kyra. btw great app.
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:02 pm

omg Fuzz,that's so sweet Surprised
thank you very much!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Epic Reference lol.
I vote for you too...

Kyra and Reign as new Admin/GM staffers !!!
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:06 pm

ha ha Smile
hell yea! xD
And thank you Smile
And yes epic reference indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Honestly 2 new GMs in 2 completely different timezones would make a huge difference in that problems could be resolved in shorter times!
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:12 pm

true,exactly why I applied for the position! I know that lots of people are or at school or working or sleeping while I'm on...And I can stay whole night up and whole morning (my timezone) so I would be on when most of the people /staff is offline.
Would be helpful I guess.
+ I think we would co-operate pretty well (each other and with staff)
^_^
Back to top Go down
MorbidReign
Elite
Elite
MorbidReign

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Thats exactly what i was thinking. Its nearly 24/7 staff
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Hell yea! Smile
I wish good luck for both of us! XD
Back to top Go down
smoKy
smoKy

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:11 pm

yea...i like u app xD
is blue :X :X
good luck xD
Back to top Go down
Kyraz
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Kyraz

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:23 pm

thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))   Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyra's app ^_^ ...::Just stay optimistic::... :))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: KingFlyff :: GM and Admin :: GM Applications-
Jump to: