Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Pick up Pets Un-summoning problem I_vote_lcapPick up Pets Un-summoning problem I_voting_barPick up Pets Un-summoning problem I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Pick up Pets Un-summoning problem I_vote_lcapPick up Pets Un-summoning problem I_voting_barPick up Pets Un-summoning problem I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Pick up Pets Un-summoning problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cwissy
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Pick up Pets Un-summoning problem Empty
PostSubject: Pick up Pets Un-summoning problem   Pick up Pets Un-summoning problem Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Pick up pets are constantly disappearing due to running off to other drops even if you have a huge pile right in front of you. They become annoying to have to keep summoning over and over.

Is it possible to make pets stay summoned even if they go far away? Surprised
Back to top Go down

Pick up Pets Un-summoning problem
Page 1 of 1