Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ I_vote_lcapMurph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ I_voting_barMurph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ I_vote_lcapMurph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ I_voting_barMurph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Murph
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^   Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:50 am

Name: Allan Maldrie Johnny

Sex: Male

Why do i want to be a Admin : i would like to be a Gm because i like to help people and i can toss some new ideals for new events and such plus i like this sever so i would like to keep it nice and bug abuser free.

Flyff Experience: I have been playing flyff since V5 so i know the game like the back of my hand. After V12 i think i stoped playing Eflyff and moved onto private server like kingflyff and also flyforhero but both of them started to ask for money for items like cs sets so i stopped playing them.

Gm Experience: I never been a gm on a flyff server but i have been a gm on a runescape Private server. And i know there 2 different games but the people that play the games don't change much ull still get Ur spammers bug abusers and people who like to swear like a sailor So i know how to deal with those kind of people. I do know all the gm Commands and know how to put them in as well.

Other Reasons you should hire me: I have worked many jobs were i have to deal with people all the time so im good at handling a problem with out arguments breaking out. Im a very cool headed person takes alot to make me mad. I have worked with gms in the past doing events. I get along with all the gms so i feel we would work good together as a team to get stuff done. And i get along with the people in the game so i can build some kind of trust with them. Im also up during Graveyard hours aka real late at night so i can be on when most gms are in bed and you will still have a gm on to watch over the server.

Hours Online: weekdays anywhere from 2-8 hours weekends 4-10 hours
Xat hours online: when the server is down im on there

Thank you for reading my app plz post and tell me how you think about it.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^   Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:46 pm

wrong section for gm

and **** no to a 13 year old admin >.>
Back to top Go down
~Gab~
~Gab~

[BG]Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^   Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:50 pm

I'd like to add that he Typoed Where he came from Belgium* KTHX
Back to top Go down
Murph
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^   Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:01 am

Lol maybe im 13 year old but i have program whit all commands and i have not a tuft of hair on the head
Back to top Go down
eleae
eleae

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^   Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:46 am

wrong section mate and sorry but your english is quite poor.
not sure it would make for understandable customer support ]:
Back to top Go down
gimpy

PostSubject: Re: Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^   Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:48 pm

Murph wrote:
Lol maybe im 13 year old but i have program whit all commands and i have not a tuft of hair on the head

if you need to use a gm tool, you're not worthy of being a gm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^   Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murph :My Admin appliction WEEE ^^
Page 1 of 1