Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed I_vote_lcapCant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed I_voting_barCant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed I_vote_lcapCant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed I_voting_barCant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterDj15
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed Empty
PostSubject: Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed   Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:34 am

Hey guys, I just joined this server and have had a major problem. I leveled 4 Characters to 60, did the job change and re-logged to make sure everything was working. After I tried to fight, I would get logged off right when I leveled up. I'm not able to connect to that character for at least 3 minutes. After it's past level 70, I cant connect to it, period.

I re-installed the client, patcher and the Nuez.ini and still have had to same problem. Thanks for your help!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bladex
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed   Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm

I have the same problem know what to do?
Back to top Go down
Sheriff
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed   Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 pm

make sure u have fully updated patch that happened to me but then i updated and it doesn´t happen anymore becouse its same drop that u dont have in database and its makes u crash when u drop it and u only can login when that drop disappear
Back to top Go down
MasterDj15
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed   Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:37 pm

Thank you so much for replying. I downloaded the client from the site and patched it fully.
Back to top Go down
Sheriff
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed   Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:34 pm

ur welcome its allways good to help ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed   Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant lvl past 60 W/O getting DC'ed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: KingFlyff :: Support :: Technical Help-
Jump to: