Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
want to help me? come here I_vote_lcapwant to help me? come here I_voting_barwant to help me? come here I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
want to help me? come here I_vote_lcapwant to help me? come here I_voting_barwant to help me? come here I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

want to help me? come here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
m20072

[BG]Reputation : -2

want to help me? come here Empty
PostSubject: want to help me? come here   want to help me? come here Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:39 pm

there web you earn points with few ways. so theres way to get points by adding friends and points chould make you get some free stuffs (im talking about lockerz.com) ok if you want to help me/join too you need to put your mail in the website: http://www.lockerznow.kilu.de/start.php?action=home
also there faq about what is lockerz (NOT SCAM)
after put mail you will get a mail to your email you will need to register
and if you dont want just help me and only register Smile
Back to top Go down
Criminal
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod
Criminal

[BG]Reputation : 12

want to help me? come here Empty
PostSubject: Re: want to help me? come here   want to help me? come here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Advertising to get money? Kewl Kewl...
/Delete please?
Back to top Go down

want to help me? come here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: BloodyGamerz Is Back :: OFF TOPIC/SPAM-
Jump to: