Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Jad621s application I_vote_lcapJad621s application I_voting_barJad621s application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Jad621s application I_vote_lcapJad621s application I_voting_barJad621s application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Jad621s application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jad621
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

Jad621s application Empty
PostSubject: Jad621s application   Jad621s application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Name: Jad Monei

In Game Name: Jad621

Region: Canada

Time Zone: GMT Very Happy

Past Experience:

Ive been playing flyff for a longtime I made my own private server and had lots of people in it I helped everywone.Everywone would appreciate me and I helped lots of people make their own private server too.

Why You Want To Be A GM:

I want to be a gm so I can help this private server be better and enjoying for everywone I played this server for 2 weeks and I already know everything on it and I just want to help everywone and have fun.

What Would You Change About KingFlyff If You Could:

Well I would donate alot here so I can help you guys I can donate about 50$ a month to help you guys.

How Long Have You Played KingFlyff:

2 weeks and I know lots of things on it and I am always active so since 2 weeks I have been active.

About You:

I am very funny and tell many jokes . If im not playing kingflyff on my computer then im outside chilling with my friends or girls. I like to make people laugh have fun etc. I am a fun guy everywone like to be with me if i aint with them they would call me right away. I like pizza,pancakes and chinese food. I am 100% from lebanon and now im in canada. I speak 3 languages : french,english and arabe.

Extra Information:

I know the gm commands
I can donate each moth 50$
And I can help lots of people.
Finally I can show this private server to all my friends and make videos about it and show it everywhere.

Thx for reading. Smile
Back to top Go down

Jad621s application
Page 1 of 1