Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
How to ss ( slash shot ). I_vote_lcapHow to ss ( slash shot ). I_voting_barHow to ss ( slash shot ). I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
How to ss ( slash shot ). I_vote_lcapHow to ss ( slash shot ). I_voting_barHow to ss ( slash shot ). I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

How to ss ( slash shot ).

Go down 
+6
Seroski
iSwag<3
Rehab
Afridity1
Aces
Refused
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Refused
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod

[BG]Reputation : 2

How to ss ( slash shot ). Empty
PostSubject: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:02 am

Alright.
Before I start, I request you to master butterfly first. ( look tuts up on youtube )

Now, since you can master butterfly, I'll give the controls on how to slash shot.

Slashshot without dashing :
  • Step 1: Jump.
    Step 2: Slash ( hold ).
    Step 3: Switch to any shotgun you are wearing ( I recommend getting one with high dmg and lowest delay possible ).
    Step 4: Switch back to sword. ( not necessary if you won't ss again )

Slashshot with dashing :
  • Step 1: Jump.
    Step 2: Slash ( hold ).
    Step 3: Dash ( still holding that slash).
    Step 4: Change to shotgun.
    Step 5: Change to sword ( not necessary if you won't ss again )

Well, that's all. If you want to ss to both sides, just keep practising... Very Happy
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Aces
Aces

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:00 am

Umm nice tut i might upload a video
Back to top Go down
Refused
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod

PostSubject: Re: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:43 am

Hehe, good.
I might actually make my first ever made GunZ vid too.
Wanna do something I've never done before.
Back to top Go down
Afridity1

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:41 pm

Nice tut XD now make one for Dbf
Back to top Go down
Rehab
Recruit
Recruit
Rehab

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:06 am

Nice tutorial. At first I thought you were going to post the "BOOM SLASHSHOT" video. xD
Back to top Go down
Refused
[BG]Mod
[BG]Mod

PostSubject: Re: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:02 am

Thanks. I could've done that, but that wouldn't make sense at all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iSwag<3
Recruit
Recruit
iSwag<3

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:16 pm

its ok but video better man
Back to top Go down
Seroski

[BG]Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:36 pm

yea post a video.
Back to top Go down
MiniRadi
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
MiniRadi

PostSubject: Re: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:39 am

--> Stickied
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:00 am

lmfao look it up on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:19 pm

don't think a video is needed so many at youtube
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:12 am

nice tutorial 8D

PostSubject: Re: How to ss ( slash shot ).   How to ss ( slash shot ). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to ss ( slash shot ).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: BloodyGunz :: GunZ Tutorials/Guides-
Jump to: