Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Riku's GM Application I_vote_lcapRiku's GM Application I_voting_barRiku's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Riku's GM Application I_vote_lcapRiku's GM Application I_voting_barRiku's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Riku's GM Application

Go down 
+8
killerman855
knowntokill
eleae
m20072
Selena
Riri
Antoni
Riku
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

[BG]Reputation : 0

Riku's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:07 am

*Name:
Miguel Angel Boschulte III

*In Game Name:
Riku

*Reigon:
Southeastern United States

*Time Zone:
Central Standard

*Past Experience:
I have experience as a GM on many World of Warcraft Private Servers. I made and hosted my very own V13 flyff private server for serveral month. I total about 4 months as Host/Admin of a flyff private server. 1+ years of GM on World of Warcraft Private Servers.

*Why You Want To Be A GM:
I want to be a GM because I enjoy helping people and want to be part of a staff who is dedicated to its players and its server.

*What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:
Down-Time, Thats the only thing I know could really need change. I have watched this server grow and grow, going through many changes through the past year. Going through Caali Server. Rebirthing system, Character Control Panel. Having to sign out and go to the website to buff your character each time you died. Going throught the recent problems of Wipes due to some v14 errors. But they got fixed, the server changed and grew. Each change, making the server so much better. No major changes needed. Server is great.

*How long have you played:
eFlyff: 6+ Years
King Flyff: 1+ Years

About you:
Im 17 and a senior in high school. I have worked on computer since i was a kid, gaining skills in troubleshooting computer problems to building computers from the ground up. I'm pure gamer. If im not on KF, you could probably find me situated infront of my TV with either a Guitar Hero guitar in hand or a controller. I own a 1984 Ford Bronco II 4x4 with a 4inch raise kit and light kit. I love to go mudding. I recently picked up the amazing sport of paintball! Its fast paced and super fun, hoping for my b-day i could get the Gun i want Smile

Extra Information:
I'm very social, I plan on going to college to major in Computer Information Technologies and later on Game Design and Development. Music is my life (I dont play, but i enjoy) My favorite color is blue... (clearly) Ummmm what else... OH YEAH!
I. Love. Chocolate. Pie! Smile

Last edited by Riku on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:42 am

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:48 am

I don't see why you wouldn't have a chance .-. I mean it's pretty legit >_______>;;....
Back to top Go down
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:15 am

keep waiting, not denied or accepted yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:24 am

Yes Ma'am! Smile
Back to top Go down
m20072

[BG]Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:41 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:14 am

Just wait it off :]
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 am

I will, Im always Available to be contacted, Online Daily in-game, so I just gotta wait it out.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:37 am

My application is still here... I would still like to become a GM and help this server and its players...
Back to top Go down
eleae
eleae

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:40 pm

meh. its a good app.
i know you rather well, enough to say i think you could make it to gm and be a successful one (:
goodluck ^^
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Ty Eleae, that means alot to me Smile As of right now, i just help as much as i can, was talking to matt about it earlier today. It just frustrates me sometimes that i know i can help someone but can't because i lack the power to.
Back to top Go down
knowntokill
Forum Mod.

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Well your about to be 18 and your old enough..it would be nice to have you I think..but im not the one you have to impress Razz.

Good luck to you man.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Ty Smile Only a few more stepping stones left...
Back to top Go down
killerman855

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Good luck,Riku!
Back to top Go down
Ridhi

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Incredible application Riku! You have a ton of experience with handling the pressure of being a GM I see and working with others. I really hope it works out for the best you are really fun to play with online and I know you will do a magnificent job.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:37 pm

You can do it sweety Very Happy! You be an awesome GM ^-^ <3
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:46 pm

<3 thanks for the support guys
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 am

*Name:
Miguel Angel Boschulte III

*In Game Name:
Riku

*Reigon:
Southeastern United States

*Time Zone:
Central Standard

*Past Experience:
I have experience as a GM on many World of Warcraft Private Servers. I made and hosted my very own V13 flyff private server for serveral month. I total about 4 months as Host/Admin of a flyff private server. 1+ years of GM on World of Warcraft Private Servers.

*Why You Want To Be A GM:
I want to be a GM because I enjoy helping people and want to be part of a staff who is dedicated to its players and its server.

*What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:
Down-Time, Thats the only thing I know could really need change. I have watched this server grow and grow, going through many changes through the past year. Going through Caali Server. Rebirthing system, Character Control Panel. Having to sign out and go to the website to buff your character each time you died. Going throught the recent problems of Wipes due to some v14 errors. But they got fixed, the server changed and grew. Each change, making the server so much better. No major changes needed. Server is great.

*How long have you played:
eFlyff: 6+ Years
King Flyff: 1+ Years

About you:
Im 17 and a senior in high school. I have worked on computer since i was a kid, gaining skills in troubleshooting computer problems to building computers from the ground up. I'm pure gamer. If im not on KF, you could probably find me situated infront of my TV with either a Guitar Hero guitar in hand or a controller. I own a 1984 Ford Bronco II 4x4 with a 4inch raise kit and light kit. I love to go mudding. I recently picked up the amazing sport of paintball! Its fast paced and super fun, hoping for my b-day i could get the Gun i want Smile

Extra Information:
I'm very social, I plan on going to college to major in Computer Information Technologies and later on Game Design and Development. Music is my life (I dont play, but i enjoy) My favorite color is blue... (clearly) Ummmm what else... OH YEAH!
I. Love. Chocolate. Pie! Smile

Today Is My Birthday... Just Had To Change The Age There...
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:11 am

Goodluck :O thats a nice application.

Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:15 am

I've Already Been Accepted As GM... I Just Have To Play The Waiting Game Now...
Back to top Go down
smoKy
smoKy

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:22 am

And me love chocolate and pie xD
Good luck:)
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Gratz I guess?
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Ty, After waiting over a month, I finally did it Smile
Now to wait for Matt to give me my powers... Lol
Back to top Go down
Delia
Delia

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:54 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riku's GM Application   Riku's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riku's GM Application
Page 1 of 1