Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
[New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> I_vote_lcap[New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> I_voting_bar[New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
[New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> I_vote_lcap[New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> I_voting_bar[New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

[New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'>

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeichi
Recruit
Recruit

[BG]Reputation : 0

[New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> Empty
PostSubject: [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'>   [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:30 am

*Name: dela Cruz, Rendel P.

*In Game Name: Waffles

*Region: Philippines

*Time Zone: GMT+08

*Past Expierance:

- My first GM experience was on Fly For Asus, It is a v14 server, I do nice events, encourage players to play at our server, help them with their problems, make them satisfy and happy and lastly to protect the server from hackers or glitchers if we caught them. For more information about my character and qualifications, you may refer to:

Marianne/Sidney : FlyForAsus Owner
Huffer : Head GM
Glyn13 : Co-GM
Nevermore : Co-GM
Toothpick : Co-GM

*Why You Want To Be A GM:

- I want to become a GM here because I want to help the server, to help newbies and invite more players to come, to make fun events and lastly to make the player satisfied.

*What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:

- If I could change anything about King Flyff, I will change the impression of the players in King Flyff if I will have a chance to work here as a GM.

*How long have you played:

- I played flyff since 2 years and some months from now.

About you:

- I am a jolly person, a reliable friend, hot tempered but compassionate, Good listener, simple, nice and practical. Fond of trying new things and exploring a new world, Why? Simply Im having fun of learning. I love hosting and writing stories. I love to laugh because this is my way to relieve my stress.

Extra Information:

- I can make fun events that I know the player would like or love it. I been playing FlyFF for 2 years, that is why I know what players is looking for in a private server.
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'>   [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 am

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
David
David

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'>   [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:55 am

Little short to me, but good luck
Back to top Go down
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'>   [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:22 am

DENIED!!! SORRY
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
m20072

[BG]Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'>   [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:58 am

bad luck ):
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'>   [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:20 am

Your posts are low please be active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'>   [New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[New!] Zeichi's GM Application! :'>
Page 1 of 1