Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Riri's GM Application I_vote_lcapRiri's GM Application I_voting_barRiri's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Riri's GM Application I_vote_lcapRiri's GM Application I_voting_barRiri's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Riri's GM Application

Go down 
+9
Ridhi
m20072
Selena
MiniRadi
Riku
David
Antoni
lan242
Riri
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

[BG]Reputation : 3

Riri's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:44 pm

*Name:
Deanna Nicole Burgos Melendez (also known as Dee Very Happy)

*In Game Name:
Riri (Knight), Riisa (Psykeeper), Rini (BP), Daisuke (Blade)

*Region:
United States

*Time Zone:
GMT -5

*Past Experience:
When it comes to past experiences, I have just enough to get by ehehe. I also have some basic knowledge of MySQL which I used to help build some private servers with friends of mine way back when =D When it comes to being a GM, I am a very fast learner Smile. I haven't been an "official" GM because most of the servers I have worked on closed after a few weeks >___<;;

*Why You Want To Be A GM:
I want to become a GM mainly to help out people and make sure they have fun ^-^. I want to be there for newer people who have questions and need a hand going around the place. I will try to keep things in order and make sure some don’t go out of control. As well as make sure people follow the rules and those who break them get the consequence that they deserve and that justice is made. :<

*What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:
Well so far what I have seen is that the server itself has been running smoothly. Honestly not much to change. If I had the power to change anything, maybe the way people gain penya. I mean some people have a hard time gaining money so maybe find a way for newer people to get a good amount to get by in the beginning =)

*How long have you played:
I have been playing eFlyff for 6+ years now =) I pretty much grew up playing the game. When it comes to King Flyff, I found it about 1 year and 7 months (almost eight) ago on YouTube when I was looking for a good private server to play. I have seen the ups and downs of this server and I have also seen it get stronger every time it came back.

About you:
My name is Deanna Burgos. I am of Puerto Rican decent as well as capable of speaking both Spanish and English. I’m 17 years old and getting older I may add. I grew up in a military based family as a child and learned new things where ever I went. Born in California, practically raised on my home island along side with my younger sister and my mess load of cousins ha-ha. I became interested in MMOs when I was 10 years old. This is because I had gotten into drawing and writing and I enjoyed watching little characters move around. When I was 11 I found eFlyff and I got hooked. I’m currently attending high school and plan on moving on into college to major in Animation and minor in Acting. =)

Extra Information:
A little extra about myself is that I write horror/adventure/mystery/romance stories. My sister and I create shorts and put them on YouTube for others to watch. Most of the time I get the super random parts >_____>;; but I enjoy acting =D

Last edited by Riri on Wed May 26, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
lan242

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:13 am

Nice App hope u get it Smile
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:59 am

Thanks ^-^
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:37 am

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:05 am

Not bad, Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:44 am

many thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Your probably gonna get it over me Deanna... Sad It's ok though, still love yah!
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:29 am

Riku wrote:
Your probably gonna get it over me Deanna... Sad It's ok though, still love yah!

We're not even picking GM's right now, we got 5 people that we still need to interview.
So these apps will only be used IF we need a new GM again.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:53 am

Riku wrote:
You never know sweety Smile Love you too hehe.
David wrote:

We're not even picking GM's right now, we got 5 people that we still need to interview.
and that's good to know Very Happy so the people that are making apps are like the back up plan? Or those you see fit that is >____<;;
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:40 pm

Thanks David For The Clarification Very Happy

Idk honestly Deanna lol
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:35 am

Riri wrote:
Riku wrote:
You never know sweety Smile Love you too hehe.
David wrote:

and that's good to know Very Happy so the people that are making apps are like the back up plan? Or those you see fit that is >____<;;

We're doing the interviews first, and we'll pick 2 GM's out of those.
If anyone quits, leaves, or we just need another GM, we will use these Apps.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 am

Ah ok. makes sense ehehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:44 am

@Miguel: Annnnnnnnd that's why I said you never know lol Razz cuz no one really does .-.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:47 pm

Good point lol

Thank again for the addition information on how this GM stuff is being handled. Its great to be informed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Agreed Smile
Back to top Go down
MiniRadi
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
MiniRadi

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:19 am

Nice App, When KF needs GMs, I'm pretty sure you'll get it Smile
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:23 am

MiniRadi wrote:

Your pretty sure, but is that up to you?
Dont think so.
Back to top Go down
MiniRadi
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
MiniRadi

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:27 am

Lol no need to be rude. I am like close to Admin of ALL servers on BG thank you very much. So yes I do have a say
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:09 am

MiniRadi wrote:

Thank you very much ^-^
Back to top Go down
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:16 am

Keep waiting, your not accepted yet and your also not denied yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
m20072

[BG]Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:57 am

nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 am

David think's he's good lmfao 1v1 gunz david then i'll shut you up with your rude comments.
Back to top Go down
Riri
Elite
Elite
Riri

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:31 am

ahahaha xD
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:54 am

Antoni wrote:
David think's he's good lmfao 1v1 gunz david then i'll shut you up with your rude comments.

I'm not even rude yet, just facts.
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:16 pm

lmfao didnt you leave?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riri's GM Application   Riri's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riri's GM Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next