Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Duhast2's Gm Application I_vote_lcapDuhast2's Gm Application I_voting_barDuhast2's Gm Application I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Duhast2's Gm Application I_vote_lcapDuhast2's Gm Application I_voting_barDuhast2's Gm Application I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Duhast2's Gm Application

Go down 
+4
Antoni
Wackyisaac
Selena
duhast2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
duhast2

[BG]Reputation : 0

Duhast2's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Name:
Matt Janssen

In Game Name:
Duhast2,Iwannacollect,Hoobleboob,Nabbbbbb Add or subtract a couple B's,Pewpewpew My 120 aminus blade, And Wowzerrs my rm

Reigon:
United States. I live in Florida and I live in a little town called Plant City. Shit sucks if you ask me lmao.

Time Zone:
Uh Eastern? Lol Or is it Gmt-5 either way im one of them. All I know is im on the eastern seaboard and its 9:03 pm an hour ahead of SelenA lol.

Past Experience:
Well I was a gm on here about a year ago with Flash, Smiley and RedSun (aka Dana) and a couple others. Well, all I remember is when I was gm SelenA cleared out all the monsters in the database and after I got fired cause of a simple mishap I then got rehired two days later and I had to help SelenA spawn the mobs. It was fun and we added some extrea mobs to azria and they were a couple extra giants. Then on Nick's little v14 server he made me a gm and I worked to learn all the v14 codes (which were pretty easy when ya get em down

Why You Want To Be A GM:
I want to be a gm because as of right now whenever I'm on kingflyff ( I'm gonna be completely honest here)I don't really see any gms, and I would really like to change that. I've figured out that this exp isnt really that hard, and after all my heroes it would be nice to have some events every now and again, and I could put together an event that the players would love.

What Would You Change About KingFlyFF If You Could:
I would change it so that there was more custom content just for King Flyff because I know that I look for more custom stuff in servers and other people probably do as well. And not only that I wish I could add more events to keep people coming back, and events that also make them invite their friends.

How long have you played:
Well I've played Eflyff since the Middle of my 8th grade year which, looking back now, holy shit its been 3 years.But backto this I've played King flyff for a year and 6 months. I remember being gm during the Christmas of 2008 when SelenA first put in the bloody sets as buyable. And yet after all these damn wipes I keep coming back.

About you:
Well I'm a Junior in high school and Luckily the damn school year is almost over, and then to my utter amazement ill be a senior in high school. Where has the time gone? Other then that, I like a little sport called Crew. I doubt many people have heard of it but a lot of people see it on the olympics-but I know I love it. Gives you a tan and works on your muscles while cruising on a beautiful lake or river.

Extra Information:
Well my full name is Matthew Alexander Janssen. I really hate being called Matthew and if you see me in game just call me Matt. Everyone else does (: But yeah I spend a ton of my time on king flyff because as Sir Azeem said. "Matt you have no life" Or something along those lines LOL. The sad thing is that its true.
Back to top Go down
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 pm

I would love to have you back, LOL you still play kingflyff wtf...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Yeah yeah yeah. What can I say lol. All other servers pretty much suck. Everyday I've played its got better and better lmao.
Back to top Go down
Wackyisaac
Wackyisaac

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:14 am

True that Razz
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:38 am

Goodluck
Back to top Go down
David
David

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:03 am

duhast2 wrote:
Yeah yeah yeah. What can I say lol. All other servers pretty much suck. Everyday I've played its got better and better lmao.

Lol matt, i'd love to have you as a college, as long as you wont abuse 8D
Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Come on now. I'm not that stupid lol. And thanks David.
Back to top Go down
David
David

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:15 pm

duhast2 wrote:
Come on now. I'm not that stupid lol. And thanks David.
LOL LIER
Back to top Go down
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Well I am stupid but if anyone is getting jacked up equips it'll be me. I aint gonna hand em out. But even if I did I would have awakes that any normal person could have
Back to top Go down
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:19 am

Keep waiting, not denied yet or accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:24 am

Your going to get hired.
Back to top Go down
killerman855

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Name: Nathan

In-Game Name:Thundercritical/Badboy8126/Swiftblade/Eleofdoom

Region:U.S.A!
Time Zone: GMT-8:00h

Past Experience:I never got to be a Game Master...But I hoping to be one!I know codes and stuff so yeah..

Why do you want to be a Game Master?:I want to be a Game Master because I have been dreaming for it. EVer since I started playing..I have enjoyed being a player.Looking at GMs being cool is just making me really jealous!But one day I will become a GM(I hope).Uhh...What else....I wanted to be a GM because I think it would be a big responsibility and a big job to do.Usually I get bored off of playing King a little but when I turn GM I feel like it would be fun and really busy.Busy is just the word I like..Being busy allll day!Anyways that is about it! I hope you can pick me as a Game Master!I am able to be trusted,I follow rules,and I never curse or say bad jokes about people.(It's just how I am)

What would you do to help King FlyFF better and attract more people?:I would help new people and help all other GMs with some events.I would also make some events myself.I will also help others that are bugged,glitched,hacking, or any other bad things.I would punish bad people for doing stuff..I am not a gentle person (at times).I would also make King as fun as possible!

How long have you played King?:I have played starting since about December something something.....Uhh...I know it was in 2009...Just can't remember the day.But I am addicted...I have to admit..

About me: I am 10 years old and I like to be occupied!I would also love to be a GM because it seems like a wonderful job I can take!I am 10 years old and I am Chinese.I was born in Sacramento,California.My hobbies are cars,guns,funny but weird stuff,and playing King FlyFF.I may be addicted to stuff...But I just love them! For the past 10 years I have been collecting HotWheel cars for my collection.Mmm....I am in 5th grade at a school of Martin Luther King K-8 Elementry School.I have been dying to make this event happen..Oh!And I also love to hang out with GMs...Even though they ignore me for some akward reason..I hope you can pick me and I will love it if that happened.Thanks Selena(and some others) .I also like to help people with their problems and make everyone have a smile!:]

Extra Information: I think I would make a great Game Master because I am mostly on and I respect people. Anyways I feel like I would make a good GM..So please pick me!Oh and I also get picked around a lot...Uh..That's it

I hope you pick me as a GM Selena.I will never let you down or anything bad happen.I am dying for this...Thanks once again.

I am dying to be a GM...o.o
Back to top Go down
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Any response? Lol. But since its low on the list. Bump it up.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 pm

OK COOL SELENA, U READ MATTS APP BUT NOT MINE IVE JUST BEEN HERE AS LONG AS HIM

u guys are haters towards jews
Back to top Go down
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:44 am

Lol. Bump yours because they dont wanna read past the top two or three.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:33 pm

so gay
Back to top Go down
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah exactly. Thats the reason I bumped mine. Since they dont find it necessary to read everyones apps.
Back to top Go down
smoKy
smoKy

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:24 am

u have chances xD
succes^^
Back to top Go down
duhast2

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Thanks lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duhast2's Gm Application   Duhast2's Gm Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duhast2's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1