Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
~Admin Template~ I_vote_lcap~Admin Template~ I_voting_bar~Admin Template~ I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
~Admin Template~ I_vote_lcap~Admin Template~ I_voting_bar~Admin Template~ I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

~Admin Template~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selena
[KingFlyff]Owner
[KingFlyff]Owner
Selena

[BG]Reputation : 4

~Admin Template~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Admin Template~   ~Admin Template~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 am

Name:

Time Zone/Location:

Average Time Spent on KingFlyFF:

Your Intended time to stay with KingFlyFF:

Expierence with Databases/Coding with MSSQL/MYSQL:

Good use of Admin Powers:

Bad Use of Admin Powers:

How long have you been working with Databases/Coding:

How long have you played KingFlyFF:

Past Experience:

Anything else:

Why you want to be Admin:

All Boys Apps must be Blue, all Girl Apps must Purple.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingflyff.bloodygamerz.com/

~Admin Template~
Page 1 of 1