Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! I_vote_lcapThe awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! I_voting_barThe awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! I_vote_lcapThe awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! I_voting_barThe awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!

Go down 
+3
MiniRadi
Antoni
Chuck-Norris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck-Norris
Recruit
Recruit
Chuck-Norris

[BG]Reputation : 0

The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Empty
PostSubject: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:58 pm

BloodyScape Moderator:

In Game Name: Chuck Norris

Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone: US and Canada.

Runescape Experience: I have been playing for 5 years but I got hacked.

Have You Ever Been A Mod?: Yes. A lot of times and some hish ranks other than mod.

If So What Servers?: SharkScape (shut down), Tripped Out (IDK what happened), Historic-Vengence head mod (shut down), Co-Owner AllStarScape source SharkScape, NightScape PK, and Requiem 508 head admin (Till lame owner banned his awesome player (me.)), forgot Extendrum 317 (donator) but lame staff so I quit.

What Can You Do For Our Server?: I will vote daily, get more players on with my auto typer and server spammer, moderate the server so no cheaters, will enforce the rules, and.. Never give out items (of couse I don't need to or want to because you can spawn awesome customs.), lastly.... I will be dedicated to this server.

Is Their Anything Else We Should Know About you?: I have a PS3 with MW2 feel free to add me I will be glad to add you. PSN: Gil-Nightray, and likes to be awesome!
-After partying all night Chuck Norris doesn't throw up, he throws down.
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
MiniRadi
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
MiniRadi

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:01 pm

This looks like an alright app. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Chuck-Norris
Recruit
Recruit
Chuck-Norris

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Thanks Toni and Radi so far server is off. =(
Back to top Go down
Wolf Of Life
Wolf Of Life

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Hope you get it
P.S Im your friend ingame Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 am

LOL he said toni :p
Back to top Go down
Chuck-Norris
Recruit
Recruit
Chuck-Norris

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Yes I did haha.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Of Life
Wolf Of Life

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 pm

O.o GL Chuck
Back to top Go down
Chuck-Norris
Recruit
Recruit
Chuck-Norris

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 pm

haha wolf
Back to top Go down
The-F1r3
Elite
Elite

[BG]Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:01 am

Nice Apply i hope u get mod for the great apply Very Happy Goodluck
Back to top Go down
Chuck-Norris
Recruit
Recruit
Chuck-Norris

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Haha thanks. =D
Back to top Go down
Chuck-Norris
Recruit
Recruit
Chuck-Norris

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:58 am

Sorry for inactivity my comp was dead and had to fix. Again, sorry.
Back to top Go down
RoyaleBlue
RoyaleBlue

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:40 am

mmm if ur chuck norrise
then GOODLUCK D:

Raito

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Goodluck ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!   The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The awesome one and only Chuck Norris' mod app!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: BloodyGamerz Is Back :: Applications-
Jump to: