Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Glitch or bug or idk. I_vote_lcapGlitch or bug or idk. I_voting_barGlitch or bug or idk. I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Glitch or bug or idk. I_vote_lcapGlitch or bug or idk. I_voting_barGlitch or bug or idk. I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Glitch or bug or idk.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The-F1r3
Elite
Elite

[BG]Reputation : 5

Glitch or bug or idk. Empty
PostSubject: Glitch or bug or idk.   Glitch or bug or idk. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:44 am

Ok uhm i found a way to get to the end in in agility whitout passing anything go near the demon, Cast fire wave easiest to kill him whit and when he is died u get to the end still if u are in the start of it.. Ill make a vid l8ter.
Back to top Go down
MapleStory2
[BG]Admin
[BG]Admin

[BG]Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Glitch or bug or idk.   Glitch or bug or idk. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:50 am

You can "Print Screen" to take a screenshot and paste it on paint.
Back to top Go down
The-F1r3
Elite
Elite

[BG]Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Glitch or bug or idk.   Glitch or bug or idk. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Yes i know just forgott it whit prt scr Razz.Have talked to Death he said it was ok so np he will fix it i think.
Back to top Go down
Matchan2
Elite
Elite
Matchan2

[BG]Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Glitch or bug or idk.   Glitch or bug or idk. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Thats pretty awesome, never knew that you could do that. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Glitch or bug or idk.   Glitch or bug or idk. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:45 am

Good work finding it!
Back to top Go down
MiniRadi
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
MiniRadi

[BG]Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Glitch or bug or idk.   Glitch or bug or idk. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:46 am

Is this bug fixed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitch or bug or idk.   Glitch or bug or idk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glitch or bug or idk.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Gamerz :: BloodyScape :: Bugs And Glitches-
Jump to: