Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Join Bloody Gamerz Now!! (: Enjoy , Our Numerous Servers!! and Donate For Extra Support!!
Bloody Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Gamerz Official Forums!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSupport TicketBloodyConquerBloodyGunzChat Now!BG Music!Donate!
Servers Are now!!! ONLINE. Current USD Needed For May 2010 $208.99 USD. Ammount Recieved $00.00 USD
Live 24/7 Support
Top posters
Antoni
Cant connect to Co I_vote_lcapCant connect to Co I_voting_barCant connect to Co I_vote_rcap 
RoyaleBlue
Cant connect to Co I_vote_lcapCant connect to Co I_voting_barCant connect to Co I_vote_rcap 
Wolf Of Life
Riri
MorbidReign
The-F1r3
Matchan2
Criminal
Kyraz
Riku

Cant connect to Co

Go down 
+2
BloodyGamerz
Afridity1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Afridity1

[BG]Reputation : 4

Cant connect to Co Empty
PostSubject: Cant connect to Co   Cant connect to Co Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Its telling me network congested?
Back to top Go down
BloodyGamerz
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
BloodyGamerz

[BG]Reputation : 11

Cant connect to Co Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant connect to Co   Cant connect to Co Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:37 pm

we currently are working on the conquer Server..
Back to top Go down
http://forum.bloodygamerz.com
Afridity1

[BG]Reputation : 4

Cant connect to Co Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant connect to Co   Cant connect to Co Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Ok thanks. When will it be done?
Back to top Go down
MiniRadi
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
MiniRadi

[BG]Reputation : 3

Cant connect to Co Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant connect to Co   Cant connect to Co Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:58 pm

At the moment, we are just working on Some NPCs, Maps, and some other things. We hope it will be done very soon
Back to top Go down
Sui
[BG]Retired Founder
[BG]Retired Founder
Sui

[BG]Reputation : 7

Cant connect to Co Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant connect to Co   Cant connect to Co Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Sorry about that. Yesterday the server was going under some big updates. Now the server is stable and online. I will be keeping the forums up to date if the server is online or not. I will go on the server and warn the players that are on that i'm either restarting the server or if its going down for updates.
Almost forgot make sure you downloaded the Server.Dat in my other post for the updated information to connect to the server.
Server.Dat

~Sui
Back to top Go down
Matchan2
Elite
Elite
Matchan2

[BG]Reputation : 9

Cant connect to Co Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant connect to Co   Cant connect to Co Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:57 pm

I still can't connect to the conquer server.
Back to top Go down
Sui
[BG]Retired Founder
[BG]Retired Founder
Sui

[BG]Reputation : 7

Cant connect to Co Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant connect to Co   Cant connect to Co Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Try this checklist below to make sure you did everything correctly:

- Downloaded the client under the BloodyCo Section > Guides and Tuts

- Downloaded the Server.dat that was posted above

- Replaced the server.dat with the old one that is located in the BloodyCo folder

- Made an account on the Register Page

- Make sure that you press the "BloodyCo.exe" not play.exe

Make sure you did all that.

If you still have problems post it here or send me a pm. I will do my best to help you connect with the server Wink
Back to top Go down
MiniRadi
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
MiniRadi

Cant connect to Co Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant connect to Co   Cant connect to Co Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:44 am

Can you connect to it now?
Back to top Go down
Antoni
Hell's Guardian
Hell's Guardian
Antoni

[BG]Reputation : 6

Cant connect to Co Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant connect to Co   Cant connect to Co Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:37 am

i think so radi
Back to top Go down
MiniRadi
[BG]Founder
[BG]Founder
MiniRadi

Cant connect to Co Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant connect to Co   Cant connect to Co Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Ok, It's Mini by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cant connect to Co Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant connect to Co   Cant connect to Co Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant connect to Co
Page 1 of 1